[GSBN] The EU wants 5% strawbuildings by 2020 says the Economist..

Valentina Maini vmaini at mac.com
Thu Dec 19 10:03:54 UTC 2013

Dear John and all,
Really sorry i wrote too quick and my english is not good enough!

I Love strawbale, strawbale prefab panels, EU funded investigations, Bath University, Modcell and you all!!

To explain more complex idea, as was intended, my english is not good enough sorry !!' My words were out of place and not well choosen!!

Best regards, valentina