[GSBN] Modeling or measuring mass effect of interior plaster

asbn asbn at baubiologie.at
Tue May 28 06:28:50 UTC 2013

Hi

We have a good (searchable) overview in GERMAN on building-materials
and their properties on the website http://www.ib-rauch.de
As the numbers are international, you just have to translate the names
of the materials:-)

I summarized the most important materials used in sb-building in this
html:

all the best
Herbert Gruber
asbn - austrian strawbale network