[GSBN] A Climate Ride Challenge for Straw Building from David Arkin

Alex Cicelsky (Kibbutz Lotan) alex at klotan.co.il
Fri May 17 13:39:57 UTC 2013

David: You're blogged
http://kibbutzlotan.com/blog/2013/05/17/climate-challenge/
and fb'd: on www.facebook.com/lotan.ga<http://www.facebook.com/lotan.ga>
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=507197509328940&set=a.184273231621371.48264.169644556417572&type=1&theater

thank YOU and please drink a lot!
Alex

Alex Cicelsky | Director of Research and Development
Center for Creative Ecology<http://www.kibbutzlotan.com/creativeEcology> | Kibbutz Lotan<http://www.kibbutzlotan.com/> 88855 Israel
+972-54-979-9009 |  alex at klotan.co.il<mailto:alex at klotan.co.il> |  www.facebook.com/alex.cicelsky
College, Training & Design Programs<http://www.kibbutzlotan.com/ga> | Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/lotan.ga>-<http://www.facebook.com/lotan.ga>Eco-Network<http://www.facebook.com/lotan.ga> |  YouTube Channel<http://www.youtube.com/kibbutzlotan> | Free EcoGuide App<http://www.tinyurl.com/ecoguideapp> | BirdingIsrael<http://www.birdingisrael.com/>