[GSBN] Something of interest from Italy

strawnet at aol.com strawnet at aol.com
Wed May 8 16:38:14 UTC 2013

A bit more that is related to Laura Bartels' recent thread here...and more than that...

Looking at the Facebook page of the person who posted the Italian article led me to this Facebook page...

https://www.facebook.com/pages/APPROCHE-Paille-Technique-du-GREB/506021846125735

The cover photo is of a wall system that has flat framing on each side of the bales and what looks like OSB on each side, and looking at this photo from a sequence on the website indicates that it's a slipforming technique for applying plaster.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=508248749236378&set=pb.506021846125735.-2207520000.1368029501.&type=3&theater

And that led me to this site, making me wonder if members of GSBN already are familar with this and I've just been out of the loop too much... The Association for the Promotion and Construction of Ecological Houses of Straw  http://www.approchepaille.fr

David - still stuck in the world of codes - Eisenberg