[GSBN] Historic Day for Strawbale Construction !!

Ian Redfern ian at adobesouth.co.nz
Tue Apr 30 22:05:16 UTC 2013

Good morning and greetings from the southern outpost of northern New
Zealand to all,

CONGRATULATIONS to you and your team ! ! ! !

Also to all who contributed to such a ground shift in the regulatory
environment - it feels as though the straw bale movement has come of age
and for many acceptance at city hall and others is more assured.

WELL DONE ! ! ! !

Regards

Ian Redfern

  www.adobesouth.co.nz