[GSBN] Historic Day for Strawbale Construction !!

valentina maini vmaini at mac.com
Tue Apr 30 07:26:13 UTC 2013

WOW! So Grateful to you all!!
I was following the preliminary  works of ICC on the web form Barcelona and it was an incredible experience ..
Thank you! And Hats off and ....."you dudes da bomb"!! :-)
valentina

Valentina Maini
arquitectura próxima
www.valentinamaini.net
t.933197631
twitter: @vmaini
plaça sant pere 9, 4º
08003 barcelona

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Use, disclosure, distribute, print or copy of this communication is prohibited by law. If you received this email in error please notify the sender and then delete it.