[GSBN] Historic Day for Strawbale Construction !!

Bohdan Dorniak bdco at adam.com.au
Tue Apr 30 05:14:56 UTC 2013

Great news Martin.
Regards and Congratulations
Bohdan

-----Original Message-----
From: GSBN-bounces at sustainablesources.com
[mailto:GSBN-bounces at sustainablesources.com] On Behalf Of martin hammer
Sent: Tuesday, 30 April 2013 11:12 AM
To: GSBN
Subject: [GSBN] Historic Day for Strawbale Construction !!

Hello all and Greetings from Dallas, Texas,

I'm happy to report that our proposed appendix on Strawbale Construction in
the International Residential Code was approved today by the ICC Committee
by a 9-1 vote!!!

Thank you to all who contributed.  More later, but now David Eisenberg,
Laura Bartels, Mark Aschheim and I are going to hit the town for a
celebratory dinner.

And icing on the cake was approval of an appendix on Light Straw-Clay
Construction Paula Baker-Laporte and I co-authored . . .

Yes!!

Martin Hammer