[GSBN] Historic Day for Strawbale Construction !!

martin hammer mfhammer at pacbell.net
Tue Apr 30 01:42:21 UTC 2013

Hello all and Greetings from Dallas, Texas,

I'm happy to report that our proposed appendix on Strawbale Construction in
the International Residential Code was approved today by the ICC Committee
by a 9-1 vote!!!

Thank you to all who contributed.  More later, but now David Eisenberg,
Laura Bartels, Mark Aschheim and I are going to hit the town for a
celebratory dinner.

And icing on the cake was approval of an appendix on Light Straw-Clay
Construction Paula Baker-Laporte and I co-authored . . .

Yes!!

Martin Hammer