[GSBN] A bit of humor

Jacob Deva Racusin buildnatural at googlemail.com
Sat Apr 20 23:01:41 UTC 2013

Greetings, GSBN community,

Thanks for having me on board as a verbal member, I'm honored after
years of lurking to join the conversation.  I hope you don't regret
opening a minor floodgate, many of you already know of my verbosity...

The timing of my becoming a posting member couldn't be more
serendipitous, coinciding with the release of our new natural building
documentary.  By way of introduction to those of you I've not yet met,
here's a good way to make a bad first impression (I'm the obnoxious guy
in the straw hat):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQb_gVlo2oc
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQb_gVlo2oc>

Enjoy, I look forward to the conversations to come!

Cheers,
Jacob

--
Jacob Deva Racusin