[GSBN] Nomination of new member - Jacob's in.

Derek Stearns Roff derek at unm.edu
Mon Apr 15 12:53:53 UTC 2013

Congratulations on your recent delurkification!

Derek

On Apr 15, 2013, at 12:01 AM, Bill Christensen wrote:

Jacob was in as a luker.

He's now in as a contributor as well.

On 4/11/13 10:22 AM, john rehorn wrote:
What? Jacob's not on the list?  Unbelievable.
Second the motion.
John Rehorn

On Apr 11, 2013, at 9:01 AM, Frank Tettemer wrote:

Hi All,

If it is appropriate for me to do so, and I'm not acting out of bounds, then
I would like to nominate Jacob Deva Racusin to be a posting member of the GSBN.

He is a fast talking, fast thinking environmentally-responsible builder who may or may not want to be a part of this esteemed group, and who may or may not want to post a dog-gone thing. But he sure can blab at a presentation, and his co-authored book, the Natural Building Companion, certainly tries to have the latest word on sustainability in my humble opinion.

--
Frank Tettemer
Living Sol ~ Building and Design

derek at unm.edu<mailto:derek at unm.edu>