[GSBN] Still ventilating

Anthony Novelli anthony.novelli at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 18:53:53 UTC 2013

Thank you Derek,

We at DCAT along with Laura at GreenWeaver are doing some technical support for tribes right now, and one in particular is facing a lot of radon problems. I'm not up on the best approaches to dealing with this, and wonder, in the context of passive survivability and tight buildings, what should we be keeping in mind as best practice?

Thank you for any input ...
Tony Novelli