[GSBN] Airtightness and ventilation

Bill Christensen lists at sustainablesources.com
Mon Mar 25 23:40:07 UTC 2013

Yes, I remember now that they use fans, rather than having the
inhabitants circulate through different parts of the building to
distribute heat/cooling with their bodies the way termites do.

If I recall correctly the point that they were pushing here is that
they're using fans and fresh air - and yes, RT, the diurnal cycle - to
take care of heating/cooling in the building instead of refrigeration
technology, sealed windows, and the like that all the other large
buildings in nearly every city in the world use.