[GSBN] Fwd: The Mechanical Ventilation Debate

Danny Buck dannycbuck at msn.com
Sat Mar 23 16:59:23 UTC 2013

Let's all remember that the vast majority of Passive and other well designed houses have that wonderful (and traditional) feature of operable windows and cross ventilation.

There is your back up system or your seasonal option.

Wonderful discussion this one.

Danny Buck
Santa Fe, NM

Sent from my iPhone