[GSBN] Fwd: Can bale buildings be air tight?- How to ventilate

Graeme North graeme at ecodesign.co.nz
Fri Mar 22 01:23:50 UTC 2013

Robert has said that I can forward his post below onto the GSBN network for him - it seems that he can not post for some reason.

I seem to have stirred up a wee storm of hornets.  Sorry.

And my apologies to John, in particular, to rouse him from the end of his comfortable winter hibernation.  (How are you going John, apart from having an annoying antipodean burr under your pelt?)

I will cobble together a longer post when I get a moment to scratch myself.

cheers

Graeme

Begin forwarded message: