[GSBN] OSBBC hosts Natural Building Conference, March 16th & 17th

tina therrien strawbus at auracom.com
Mon Feb 25 14:46:03 UTC 2013

The OSBBC is teaming up with the NBNE to present our second annual
Natural Building Conference on March 16 & 17th, at Camp Kawartha,
north of Peterborough, Ontario.

We have booked some terrific speakers from both organisations, on a
variety of subjects, including building in a northeast climate,
moisture issues, rammed earth, and much more. Indepth, passionate
discussions with some of the usual suspects, along with some good old
Canadian fun. Join us for the weekend- a holiday up north will do you
a world of wonders. Registration is up and running- reserve a front
row seat for this action-packed weekend! For more information: www.osbbc.ca
  Hope to see you there!

Tina Therrien
OSBBC Chair