[GSBN] Sealing wooden floors

Paula Baker-Laporte paula at econest.com
Tue Feb 19 03:23:38 UTC 2013

Danny, Robert and I love a product from Belgium that is new to us called
Rubio Monocoat. www.rubiomonocoatusa.com worth checking out. It is 99%
natural oils that create a molecular bond with the surface of the wood. The
wood remains the same color and matt and feels wonderful to walk on. Their
floor maintenance product is good too. We used it 10 months ago on our new
raw maple floors and are very happy with it.
all the best,
Paula Baker-Laporte

On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 9:14 AM, Danny Buck <dannycbuck at msn.com> wrote:

> **
> We have some fir floors made of timber we harvested on site and milled.
> The owners want a long-lasting no VOC finish for them. Has anyone had
> success with wax? Other products?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Danny Buck
> President, Daniel Buck Construction