[GSBN] natural building library

Bruce King bruce at ecobuildnetwork.org
Fri Jan 25 01:47:07 UTC 2013

There was some conversation at the International Conference in Colorado about the need for a central repository for the rapidly growing body of technical knowledge about natural building.

With some small initial funding, we (EBNet) have begun that effort.  But that requires that we upgrade and rebuild our website, for which Sarah (my wife and partner) and I are horribly unqualified.

So, a plea for help:  Anyone out there familiar with Joomla web templates who can advise us?  We can do a lot of heavy lifting, but definitely need seasoned advice.

Thanks, and Happy New Year to all,

Bruce King

(415) 987-7271
Skype: brucekingokok