[GSBN] Fwd: High-Density bale sources

Bohdan Dorniak bohdan at bdcoarchitects.com.au
Wed Nov 28 22:20:06 UTC 2012

OK Graeme - very funny!

Bo

From: GSBN-bounces at sustainablesources.com
[mailto:GSBN-bounces at sustainablesources.com] On Behalf Of Graeme North
Sent: Thursday, 29 November 2012 6:53 AM
To: Global Straw Building Network
Subject: Re: [GSBN] Fwd: High-Density bale sources

Bo - did you allow for increasing gravity?

It doubles every 30 years  - test it out by trying to lift a mud brick now!

Or climb a hill!

Graeme

Graeme North Architects

49 Matthew Road

RD1

Warkworth

tel/fax +64 (0)9 4259305

graeme at ecodesign.co.nz

www.ecodesign.co.nz

On 28/11/2012, at 4:24 PM, Bohdan Dorniak wrote:

May be of interest to you, that we have a baler here in Australia that does
bale high density bales - which are sent to the Arab states for straw for
horse stables.

I'm not quite sure of the dimensions and density - I picked one up and it
was heavy.

Bohdan