[GSBN] another nomination...

Tim Owen-Kennedy timok33 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 10:47:13 UTC 2012

Let me come out of months of silence to second Kevins nomination. I had
talked with him before if he was interested in joining and am glad to see
he is interested now. I believe he would bring a lot of value to this group
and put to good use in the world the shared wisdom of this group.

Now back to the challenges that kept me from Colorago and may put me out of
business. Any prayers for fairness and sympathy of the bureaucratic and
legal attacks I am enduring would be put to immediate good use.

I hope and pray that you all experience warmth and sanity in these
challenging times.

Tim

On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 1:25 AM, <strawnet at aol.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I would like to nominate Kevin Rowell - www.thenaturalbuilders.com - a natural
> builder and contractor who has done quite a mix of building with a lot of
> experience with bamboo, straw bale, earthen materials and lots of
> international experience as well. He has some questions that I think would
> best be asked and answered in this network...
>
> What say you?
>
> (DEsert) David Eisenberg

Tim Owen-Kennedy, Owner
Vital Systems, natural building & design
P O Box 751, Ukiah, CA 95482
www.vitalsystems.net
888.859.6336