[GSBN] Window Detailing Question

John Swearingen jswearingen at skillful-means.com
Tue Nov 20 03:38:14 UTC 2012

I'm not sure what to take away from the Diary of a Window Cleaner....he
makes some good points, and some erroneous ones (despite what he says,
properly formulated fiberglass can last longer than almost any other
material outdoors, including many metals, without painting).

Just as a house designed by a structural engineer would have no windows, I
wonder what a house designed by a window-cleaner would look like......

John
.

On Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 7:12 PM, Andrew Webb <andrew at thegreenwebb.com>wrote:

> Hi John,
>
> Do attachments work on GSBN now?  I've attached it in pdf in hope. There
> are a few spelling mistakes like missing a 'u' in colour, 'aluminum'
> instead of aluminium, etc., but it's still worth a read. I think this was
> first posted on one of the SB forums a few years ago.
>
> -Andrew
>

> On 20/11/2012 12:44 PM, John Swearingen wrote:
>
>> Andrew, I didn't get an article with that link.  Regardless of whatever
>> the article might say, you must remember that everything is upside down
>> Down Under....
>>
>> John

John Swearingen
Skillful Means Design & Construction