[GSBN] ISBC Thank you

Bohdan Dorniak bohdan at bdcoarchitects.com.au
Fri Nov 16 01:27:03 UTC 2012

Hi Dusty and all

Thanks for your great effort.

It was a truly memorable conference - and meeting one and all was indeed
something Sophie and I will remember forever.

It was a privilege and pleasure to meet presenters and straw balers from
around the world.

Hopefully AUSBALE will organise a conference soon and we'll see you all in
our part of the world!

Regards

Bohdan

AUSBALE