[GSBN] Effective air barrier strategies (was re: Can bale buildings be air tight ?)

Dusty dusty at strawandtimber.com
Wed Nov 14 15:31:57 UTC 2012

Awsome, thanks RT!
I will pass the knowledge onward. Thanks for the reminder of things I have learned at one point and completely forgot!!!! There's just so much for us humans to learn (and re-learn)
Thanks for the publication links, and thanks to Canada for being so Cool!
Dusty

Straw & Timber Craftsmen INC
www.strawandtimber.com
dusty at strawandtimber.com