[GSBN] nomination and update

Laura Bartels laura at greenweaverinc.com
Wed Nov 14 14:26:07 UTC 2012

I am very glad to second the addition of Michal to the list and as often is the case with some of these nominations, I'm surprised to realize she isn't already on it. I first met Michal in 2003 when she came to the US for a natural building colloquium, and I can't count how many other times she's made the effort to come to straw bale and natural building events in North America, including the latest ISBC. She has been designing, building and furthering straw and other natural building in Israel the whole time.

Warmly,
Laura

Laura Bartels
GreenWeaver Inc.