[GSBN] Can bale buildings be air tight?

Chris Magwood chris at endeavourcentre.org
Tue Nov 13 15:07:31 UTC 2012

Thanks all!

John, it's good to hear that the range to aim for is between 1-2 ACH at 50.
I wasn't sure where the Passive House number came from, but I was
attempting to get there just because I've talked to so many PHers who
have told me there's no way to get there with bale walls, and especially
not with clay plasters. But if we're in the right zone to be a good low
energy house, then I'm happy with that!

Chris

--
Chris Magwood