[GSBN] Future Nominations

Bill Christensen lists at sustainablesources.com
Sat Nov 10 07:54:50 UTC 2012

Hey folks,

For ease of adding future nominees, please ask them to add themselves to
the list, including their real name (follow the last link at
http://sustainablesources.com/gsbn/).  That way, once they've been
seconded, thirded... nth'ed I can just go in there and change them from
read-only mode to direct participant mode. They'll also be able to start
receiving GSBN emails immediately so they can come up to speed on
whatever we happen to be discussing more quickly.

Either that or their inclusion is likely to be delayed while I request
their email addresses, invite them, wait for their response, then find
time to manually subscribe them.  It's a lot faster if they're already
there.

Which reminds me, I never got an email address for PennElys Droze, who
was also nominated after ISBC, nor did I see seconds on Mark S's
suggestion of her.  Please chime in (or email me offlist if you prefer)
on your thoughts.

And I just realized, going back through the recent spate of nomination
emails, that I have not yet added Christina Goodvin. I'll shoot
something out to her soon.

And what about Dan Chiras?  Should we just decide that he needs to be on
this list, then let him figure out how to get off if he doesn't like it
here?  ;-)