[GSBN] Home Base natural building online library

martin hammer mfhammer at pacbell.net
Fri Nov 9 17:33:38 UTC 2012

Bruce,

This is a great idea.  To have one place where this ever-growing body of
technical ³natural building² information can be accessed.

Knowing all of what is out there is a challenge (especially as it grows),
but you have a great catalog in hand already, plus what members of this
august list can contribute, and through your other various connections.  I
wonder if your vision is an open library where all ³submissions² are posted,
or if there would be a review /acceptance process before posting.

The example you gave of the page on EBNet¹s website for supporting
documentation for proposed SB code worked very well for our SB code team,
allowing access to a large amount of information to interested parties.  I¹m
happy it seems to be a seed for this much broader plan.  A public thank you
to Bruce and his wonderful wife Sarah for hosting and helping create that
page.  (There is news to report re: the code effort, in another e-mail).

Thanks.

Martin