[GSBN] Straw Bale Construction Found to Be Better Carbon Capture Than Biochar in Study

Habib John Gonzalez habibg at netidea.com
Sat Oct 20 16:15:57 UTC 2012

Derek:

“...humans have a talent for fighting over scraps, while surrounded by abundance.” Brilliant. Thank you for that and consider it stolen.

Cheers,

Habib

SUSTAINABLEWORKS
Habib John L Gonzalez
250-359-5095
780-438-0821
www.sustainableworks.ca

"Better the kindness of imperfection than perfection without kindness"

Of course, humans have a talent for fighting over scraps, while surrounded by abundance.  It's possible that our highly inefficient market system will succeed in putting these two uses into conflict, even though that is unnecessary.  I hope that a spirit of collaboration and reason will prevent that from happening.

Derek