[GSBN] Additional nominees

Dusty Szymanski dusty at strawandtimber.com
Mon Oct 1 13:50:31 UTC 2012

emily at communityrebuilds.org

Dodson Harper    <mailto:dodson at reginc.com> dodson at reginc.com

August Hasz     <mailto:hasz at reginc.com> hasz at reginc.com

From: GSBN-bounces at sustainablesources.com
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2012 1:15 AM
To: Global Straw Building Network
Subject: Re: [GSBN] Additional nominees

and

August [don't have email] !

Bruce King

bruce at ecobuildnetwork.org

(415) 987-7271

Skype: brucekingokok

blogs: http://www.housetalkgreen.com/

 http://bruceking.posterous.com/

On Sep 30, 2012, at 1:07 PM, Bill Christensen wrote:

Hi all,

It's been a week now since the ISBC in Colorado ended (it was great, of
course!) and I expected that by now we'd have seen a bunch of new nominees
for full GSBN membership (ie, the ability to post and not just read).  It
seems to me that there were a lot of good presenters whose input and
insights would be of interest here.  So with that in mind, those of you who
attended should go through your list of who was there (and who wasn't) and
make your nominations now while the thought is fresh.

A few of my suggestions would be Emily Niehaus of Community Rebuilds and
Dodson Harper and/or August Hasz (engineers from Crestone, Co [I think]).
I'll need email addresses for them, too.

Also, André needs to let us all know how to donate to the fund for
purchasing the 1920s strawbale house in France to save it from
destruction...

--
Bill Christensen
http://SustainableSources.com