[GSBN] Re : Additional nominees

Frank Tettemer frank at livingsol.com
Sun Sep 30 21:16:53 UTC 2012

I would gladly second the nominations for Emily Niehaus who was
inspiring in many ways. Her sheer enthusiasm for natural building is
very evident.

And a second for August:
August Hasz I only saw from a far, ( i.e., from across the room), and he
presented a lot of design sense, that he was willing to share.

What I found the most interesting during the ISBC was the openness of
exchanges.
Most notable, during that intense week of vibrant exchanges, among
presenters and their attendant gathering,
was the amount of willing, non-proprietary sharing
of all that technical knowhow, good guesses, and warm sense of humanity..

Frank

--
Frank Tettemer
Living Sol ~ Building and Design