[GSBN] Colin Newton

David Eisenberg strawnet at aol.com
Thu Sep 20 13:53:47 UTC 2012

Dear Chris,

So sorry to hear the news of Colin's illness and passing. Pat and I send
our condolences and want you to know that you, Colin, and your family and
friends are in our hearts and thoughts. We have fond memories of the
wonderful time we spent with you both at your place in 2005.

I am also at the conference here in Colorado and will be among many others
in honoring Colin this evening.

We send much love and many blessings,

David and Pat Eisenberg