[GSBN] Colin Newton

John Glassford jacksflat at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 00:33:59 UTC 2012

Dear Chris

Susan and I are so sorry to hear of this news about Colin.

Memories of Colin are always happy ones for us and we always enjoyed his
wonderful sense of humour and his laughter.

Colin was a perfectionist when it came to straw bales and for that we thank
him for his hard work.

Colin will be very much missed by all who knew him and enjoyed his company.

Susan and I were with Kerry Armstrong last week and heard of Colin's pain
of which he his now released from.

One thing that I do remember about Colin was his belief that he could build
a straw bale home on the side of a very steep hill with massive poles and
in the bush and he and you did!

God speed Colin we will miss you in Aussie Straw Bale land and thanks mate.

Kind regards
Susan and John Glassford
Huff 'n' Puff Constructions
http://www.glassford.com.au