[GSBN] new nomination Feile Butler of Mud and Wood Ireland

Matts Myhrman mattsmy at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 00:25:34 UTC 2012

Hello all, from the Baking Burrito, (i.e., Tucson, Arizona) *

Feile, what a lovely name. But, a question for Tom.  How is it pronounced
in County Sligo?

On then to Tom's nomination.  Several things stand out.  She's a woman in
an arguably male-dominated arena, she has obviously done at her home place
what she encourages others to do, and she uses not only straw, but also
earth, in her designs.  She gets whatever "votes" I have at my disposal.

All best wishes,
Matts

* In hopes of being Intelligible to those of you not familiar with the
southwestern part of the dear old US of A, "Baking" because the afternoon
high temperature yesterday was 110 degrees F (43.3 degrees C).  And
"Burrito"?, well that's a more complicated story involving New York City
and Mexican food.  Perhaps another time.