[GSBN] new nomination Feile Butler of Mud and Wood Ireland

Tom Woolley tom.woolley at btconnect.com
Sun Aug 12 18:57:43 UTC 2012

I have a feeling that the system for nominating members of GSBN has
changed but maybe not?

I was giving a talk recently for Feile Butler at MUD and WOOD in
County Sligo in the Republic of Ireland

http://www.mudandwood.com/news-and-articles.html

I stayed in the house that Feile and Colin have built from Cob but the
East wall is strawbale

Feile is doing a fantastic job promoting natural building throughout
Ireland but she still feels quite isolated, particularly from any
discussion of science and good practice among practitioners

She would be an active and very appreciative member of the network
feile at mudandwood.com

If anyone is planning a trip to Ireland I can recommend this as an
excellent place to visit and stay

Despite my talk being on the only hot and sunny evening this whole
summer here, 30 people came from the surrounding area

I would be grateful for support for this nomination ...have a look at
the excellent Mud and Wood web site

Tom

Tom Woolley

Rachel Bevan Architects