[GSBN] Just how big is natural building?

ejgeorge at riseup.net ejgeorge at riseup.net
Sun May 13 20:56:10 UTC 2012

Hi Bruce,

Natural Builders Northeast

Northeastern US (with some spillover into mid-Atlantic states &
southeastern Canada)

76 subscribers to our email list, generally building professionals.

There are also number of smaller (& I think mostly less active)
natural building groups in the region open to anyone - such as
Fingerlakes Natural Building (125 subscribers to email list),
Brattleboro Natural Building, etc...

ej