[GSBN] Raising funds to save the oldest SB house outside of the USA...

contact at lamaisonenpaille.com contact at lamaisonenpaille.com
Sat Mar 31 19:49:30 UTC 2012

Dear GSBN members,

The French Straw Building Network  (Réseau Français de la Construction
en Paille - Les Compaillons) is raising funds in order to buy the oldest
SB house outside of the USA, the Feuillette house, built in 1921. It is
the only old SB house we know of in France and we want to save it from
being distroyed. It has been proposed to us for sale and if we cannot
buy it, chances are that the house will be broken down so that
devellopers can use the land for new constructions. All help is welcome!

You find more details on :
https://sites.google.com/a/compaillons.eu/feuillette-house/

Wishing you all a fine day,

André de Bouter