[GSBN] Presentation at 2012 ISBC on French SB code

Laura Bartels laura at greenweaverinc.com
Thu Mar 29 16:42:35 UTC 2012

Dear Luc,

I am writing to ask whether you have considered attending the 2012 International Straw Builders' Conference. In a conversation with Martin Hammer by phone yesterday, we were discussing how valuable it would be to have a presentation of the French straw bale code or guidelines. Martin will give an update on the straw bale code process through the International Code Council, while David Eisenberg will present on the Tribal Green Building Code effort that is taking place here in the US and the benefits and opportunities that presents for many.

Please consider your attendance, or someone else who has been instrumental in the creation of the code. And feel free to let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Merci,
Laura

Laura Bartels
GreenWeaver Inc.