[GSBN] Fw: Arcosanti, an Early Eco-City, Faces the Future - NYTimes article

Danny Buck dannycbuck at msn.com
Fri Feb 17 15:31:35 UTC 2012

Arcosanti, an Early Eco-City, Faces the Future - NYTimes articleMartin,

As a "graduate" of some Arcosanti workshops in the 70's I have my personal frustrations with the place and would also acknowledge that it strongly influenced me and has probably affected my career more than I know.

I would love to see someone present some of the 7,000 mentioned in the article and where they have gone and what they have done. I think it could be quite impressive.

Thanks for passing it on.

Danny Buck
President, Daniel Buck Construction
Santa Fe