[GSBN] Straw Wolves Den

Van Krieken vankrieken at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 08:42:07 UTC 2012

Great work, John and Susan. And thank you for all the information you share.

About the use of whool in the roof insulation, what did you use to avoid
insects? Is borax enought, and in what quantities? Since you have made this
for some years, you may have now some results about the insects, as washed
wool loses its protection against insect pests.

Its also very important your initiative concerning strawbale brefab walls.
I guess we should use the power of this group to start an efective "open
source" movement of ST lowcost building...

All the best

Jorge Van Krieken
Alentejo - Portugal