[GSBN] SB also available in Europe

Derek Roff derek at unm.edu
Tue Feb 7 16:20:37 UTC 2012

As you all know, strawbale building is active in Europe.  The next bi-annual European SB Gathering (ESBG 2013) is just beginning to organize itself, as Max Vittrup Jensen's announcement below indicates.  Mark your calendars...

Derek Roff
derek at unm.edu

Dear Balers,

It's my pleasure to announce the call for hosts of the European Straw Bale Gathering 2013.
All details can be found on our web:

www permalot org

In addition you may want to enjoy the new extensive information available about the ESBG 2011.

Sincerely yours,
Max Vittrup Jensen
Central Co-ordinator of ESBG 2011
PS: There's a ISBG in Colorado in September... link on our site.