[GSBN] SB Lighthouse, CMHC moisture research (was Canadian research into straw bale swimming pools)

Bill Christensen lists at sustainablesources.com
Mon Jan 30 01:39:59 UTC 2012

I'm also curious about these numbers.  What is the percentage of
moisture being compared to?  The total weight of what it has absorbed
into?  A glass of water, in my book, is 100% moisture content.  100%
means "all water" in this case.  Relative humidity of 100% in air means
it can't hold any more for the current temperature, and begins condensing.

So are we comparing against the volume or weight of cellulose?   Or what?

Bill "90% of the game is half mental" Christensen