[GSBN] Our new building project

John Glassford jacksflat at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 20:41:27 UTC 2012

G ' day Chris

Good on you mate!  Looks good and all for a good cause.

Are you still rendering the panels before they are delivered or are you
manufacturing the panels on site?

We completed our first panel order just before Christmas.  these are
internal panels 150mm thick and went up well.

We call them SITUPS or Super Insulated Tilt Up Panel System

The 150mm thick panels were hard to make but we are getting better at it!

http://glassford.com.au/main/sit-up-example/

We have two orders for two SITUP cottages using our 450mm thick panels and
we start them next week.

Great to share ideas on this forum, as that is the only way we can move
forward.

All the best with the build.

Kind regards
The Straw Wolf