[GSBN] Heart Bone

Habib John Gonzalez habibg at netidea.com
Wed Jan 25 20:51:53 UTC 2012

Hello Bruce:

Thanks for asking about my health. The docs let me watch on a big screen during the placement of two stents in my left coronary artery. They strung a series of wires up my wrist, placed the angioplasty balloon and stents and yarded them out again, like a pair of ice fishermen hauling whitefish out of the lake.

They sent me packing the next day and that afternoon the dog took me for a walk.

The heart bone’s connected to the gratitude bone,

cheers,

Habib
SUSTAINABLEWORKS
Habib John L Gonzalez