[GSBN] Environmental effects of foam insulations

Derek Roff derek at unm.edu
Mon Jan 2 23:13:13 UTC 2012

My memory is a bit hazy, but I believe there were some links posted to this list, or maybe the NBNE list, a few months ago, on building materials life-cycle analysis.  I'm thinking that the University of Bath was one link, and a university in New Zealand was another.  I didn't investigate the links, but I'm wondering if they included any information that would be useful to you, Chris.

Happy New Year to all, and especially those, for whom today holds the latest sunrise of the year.  That would be northern Algeria, New Mexico, Cyprus, central China, South Korea, Japan, and similar latitudes.  Tomorrow will be the day for John Rehorn, the folks in Durango, southern Colorado, and such climes.  Day after tomorrow will be the day for Laura, Mark, and others in the northern Colorado, Spain, and the like.  (And for those of you enjoying the balmy days of early summer, the rest of us are thinking of dropping by your house this weekend).

Derelict

Derek Roff
derek at unm.edu