[GSBN] Recent nominations

Bill Christensen billc at greenbuilder.com
Tue Dec 6 22:46:06 UTC 2011

Hi folks,

There have been three recent nominations...

Robert Laporte
Art Ludwig
Eric Maddern

Sorry to be such a stickler for details, but I don't have email
addresses for the first two yet.  I'm assuming that Eric's is
eric at fachwen.org

Since I heard no "nay" votes on Robert and Art, I'll assume everyone is OK with them joining.  Tracy, since you nominated Art, have you discussed the list with him at all?  I hate to sign people up for the list if they don't really want to be here.

I'll give Eric's nomination a few days before adding him to the list, in the unlikely case someone objects.

--
Bill Christensen

<http://SustainableSources.com>