[GSBN] steel clad barn and straw bales

sabale sabale at bigpond.com
Sat Oct 8 10:49:30 UTC 2011

Hi Chug ,
we have succesfully lined the wall with sheet ply, ( osb board, or Fibre cement sheet) fixing to the existing rails < and adding some additional ones, sealing all gaps at posts / corners and then bale aginst the ply, and render the interior of the building. the ply giving a breathable seal, and an airspace the width of the original shed rails.
our climate helps, mild south australia.
cheers--
Lance Kairl
Licensed Builder BLD 48998
PO Box 810