[GSBN] International Conference Propsal

Builders Without Borders mail at builderswithoutborders.org
Thu Sep 29 19:59:19 UTC 2011

Dusty -

I'm happy to hear about Colorado picking up the ISBBC torch, and am willing
to help as well.

One thought about encouraging international attendance is to organize a SW
USA Tour agenda that might include  Kaki & Doni in Moab,UT, the Steens in
Canelo,AZ, our humble Black Range Lodge in SW NM, Santa Fe & Taos, NM, plus
Durango & Crestone, among other choice CO locations.

Carpooling, maps and coordination could be something that I could help with.

Do you have a tentative date yet?

Sincerely,
Catherine Wanek
Co-director
Builders Without Borders
www.builderswithoutborders.org

*Ecological builders working together for a sustainable future.*