[GSBN] International Conference Propsal

Derek Roff derek at unm.edu
Tue Sep 27 14:14:05 UTC 2011

I think this is great.  I would be eager to lend my time and help from your neighboring state to the south.  I'm on one of the European strawbale discussion lists, and haven't seen any mention of anyone planning an international gathering in the near future.  They are just beginning to talk about next year's European gathering (which is simultaneously regional and international), so some level of coordination would be worthwhile.

I've been hankering for another International Straw Bale Conference, ever since I missed out on the 40 pound "consolation squash" awarded at the last one in Canada.  I hope that large vegetables will be well represented in the prizes for this upcoming event.

Bale on,
Derelict

Derek Roff
derek at unm.edu