[GSBN] anyone know brian at fuentesdesign.com

huffnpuff at q.com huffnpuff at q.com
Sat Aug 20 17:22:54 UTC 2011

Not that you need 3rd and 4th approvals...Brian has been an integral part in establishing SB in our community/State and was one of a handful of folks who started COSBA back in early 2000. He currently is renting a warehouse and producing 'tilt up' SB panels for two projects he is working on currently. He is young (relatively speaking) and has an interesting contemporary style he lends to his designs www. fuentesdesign .com . I believe his passion for energy efficient building techniques (not just SB) and knowledge of renewable energies would lend him as a great asset/contributor to the GSBN .

Regards,

Mark 'two cents' Schueneman