[GSBN] FW: bales

John Glassford jacksflat at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 07:39:40 UTC 2011

G ' day Derelict

Well said mate I just cannot understand the thinking behind this post.

The combination of load bearing hybrid bale walls plus good earthen render
is by far the best way for me personally.

It has taken a long time to get here but we have and the systems we all
helped each other with over the many years now is what we are all about.  NO
patents no inventions that cannot be shared with each other.

We have where possible posted all our methods and rendering recipes again no
secrets never will have never intend to patent anything.

Apart from our trade names Huff n Puff and our SITUPS tilt up panels, there
is nothing stopping anyone using our methods, just not the names!!!!

SITUPS on the way now with our first client soon to take delivery:

http://glassford.com.au/main/sit-up-example

Have fun life is too short!

The Straw Wolf
Huff 'n' Puff Constructions