[GSBN] SB in England journal article

Tom Woolley tom.woolley at btconnect.com
Thu Jul 28 12:32:30 UTC 2011

Dear all
there is a detailed account of this project in BRI Journal, well worth
reading
Editor Richard Lorch

Sodagar, B., Deepak, R., Jones, B., Wihan, J. and Fieldson, R. (2011)
The carbon reduction potential of strawbale housing, Building Research
& Information, Volume 39, Issue 1, January 2011, pp. 51–65, Routledge,
Taylor & Francis Group, ISSN 0961-3218.
http://www.tandf.co.uk/journals/rbri

Tom

Tom Woolley